Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

OMGS!!!! This is great! Geek Chic Cosmetics

Geek Chic Cosmetics! <3 <3 <3 I have died and gone to heaven. This is amazing. These great people have combined my two most favorite hobbies and it looks uber awesome! They have several collections of eyeshadows named based on video games or video game genres. For example, "10 Man Raid" for World of Warcraft and "Mushroom Kingdom" for Mario. I am definitely going to have to get into this. I just found this while searching around online. Checked out some reviews and swatches that look really good, so I would like to try it out and review it for myself. It appears that they only have loose pigments, which I generally stay away from because I'm afraid of making messes, but this is such a beautiful thing that I will just have to take part! Check them out at http://www.geekchiccosmetics.com/.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment