Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look of the Day-Left 4 Dead 2 Inspired

Yay! I looove the Left 4 Dead games. My favorite shooter. I wore my Left 4 Dead 2 shirt today and decided that I needed makeup to match it! It's not as bright as I would like for it to be, but eh, I'll take it.


Here's the breakdown (mostly Coastal Scents):
Eyes
tokidoki Soya on the lower half of the lid.
Coastal Scents muted yellow color (the colors don't have names >.<) on the upper part of the lid.
Coastal Scents dark brownish green in the crease.
Coastal Scents dark brown in the outer corner of the eye.
For the brow bone I just used a light shimmery color from a Wet n Wild palette I have.
Sugarpill Tako on the inner corner of the eyes.
Coastal Scents dark red underneath the lash line.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner for the waterline and upper lash line.

I hope you like!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment