- Start with a clean face and apply a face primer. I used Lancome La Base Pro. This will help your foundation go on smoother and last longer.
- Conceal your dark circles and imperfections. Even if you stay up the night before the wedding stressing or decorating you want to look well rested! My choice is Super Stay Concealer by Maybelline. It stays really nicely all day.
- Apply your foundation. Use something that is not too heave with the coverage. I used Revlon Color Stay Makeup in Ivory. This foundation stays up to 16 hours. It's a good idea to wear long lasting makeup so that you don't have to worry about touching up as much.
- Prime your eyes. I used the Mary Kay Signature Eye Primer. This will help your eye makeup stand out and last longer. You don't want any creasing for pictures!
- Take a light shimmery pink and apply it on the whole lid, staying below the crease. I used Clefairy by Shiro Cosmetics.
- Use a light champagne color to go over the inner third of the lid, the inner corner of the eye, and along the brow bone for highlight. I used Meowth by Shiro Cosmetics.
- Take a shimmery brown shade and work it into the outer corner of the eye and into the crease to create some depth. I have Golem by Shiro Cosmetics for this. You'll want to also take some of that color and go underneath the lower lash line just on the outside to help the eyes stand out.
- Use a black (or brown) eye liner to line your upper and lower lash lines. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner.
- Lengthen those lashes!!! I used Bare Escentuals Boxum Mascara in Blackest Black. One step that is optional is using demi lashes. I haven't done that in this picture but for the big day I wore demi lashes on the outer half of the upper lash line to open my eyes up some more.
- Apply some blush. I applied Say It Isn't So by Lost in Makeupland to the apples of my cheeks and swept up toward the temples.
- Highlight your face. I used the Meowth eye shadow again on the top of my cheek bones to help reflect light and flatter my face.
- Lips! I used L'oreal Paris Infallible lipstick in Thistle. It is nice because it has a stick for color and a moisturizer. Be sure to get a lipstick that won't wear off so your groom doesn't wear your lipstick when you kiss. :)
And that's that! I tried to make it a nice clean look to help enhance my features. The lighting for the pictures makes it difficult to tell some of the colors properly. I thin I will get a day bulb to help with this. I hope that you like it!