Yes, finally I have within my grasp some Geek Chic Cosmetics eye shadows. I am so excited about this! Geek Chic Cosmetics is an independent makeup company run by a group of people who cater to geeks like me that like makeup AND video games. They have several different collections of eye shadows, the names of which will leave you with absolute delight because of their reference to video games/geeky stuff. I found when I swatched these shadows that not only do they have epic names, but they are very beautiful. So even if you aren't into video games or nerdiness as much, you will still love the pigmentation and gorgeous colors in these eye shadows.
Above are the swatches for the Mushroom Kingdom collection. I love all of these colors so much!
- Tan-ooki is a bronzy-brown color with a satin finish.
- Princess in distress is a light pink shimmery color. I've been wearing this one a lot as just a wash of color on the lid and it is beautiful.
- Tomboy Princess is a nice true yellow with shimmer in it.
- Game over is more of a purple color, though it looks blue in this picture. It has shimmer as well.
- Green 'Stache is a shimmer almost yellow-green, but more on the green side.
- It's A-Me is an awesome red shimmery color. Love it!
- Twilight Princess is a dark blue-green color with a satin finish.
- Triforce is a difficult one to explain. It's more of a gold-yellow with shimmer.
- Excuuuse Me, Princess! is a nice true shimmery purple.
- Chosen One is a dark forest green with shimmer.
- Desert Chic is a deep kinda rusty-red with a more satin-matte finish.