Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Looks Using Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Palette

Yay! I love my Kat Von D products! I've been playing around with this palette and no matter what I do with the colors I'm loving it. The primers are also fantastic! Below I have a sort of softer look and a dark look. I really like using dark shadows so I went with something softer in the first look to mix things up. ^.^ I hope you like.



What I used:

Kat Von D Primer in Skin
Solitude on the eye lid
Heartkiller in the crease
Lemmy above the crease
Peanut on the brow bone




What I used:
Kat Von D Primer in Stellar
Nite owl on the lid
Solitude in the crease
Peanut on the brow bone
Baudelaire on the inner corners

For both looks I used Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Zero and UD Skyscraper Mascara.


<3

1 comment: