Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Look of the Day/Excuse to Play with Shiro Cosmetics :D

Woohoo! I haven't really been posting looks two days in a row lately but I doing that now because I felt like playing with my Shiro Cosmetics. I never get tired of these shadows and can't wait to purchase some more! ^.^ So today is a green/brown look. I hope you like! Also, please excuse my eyebrows. They need some taming! >.<


The Breakdown
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Bulbasaur from shiro on the lid and inner half of the lower lash line
Golem from shiro in the crease and along the outer half of lower lash line
Meowth from shiro along the brow bone and inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner

Urban Decay Skyscraper mascara





<3

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I love the green, and how it blends so nicely into the other colors! great job! :)

    ReplyDelete